What is Multiply?
2-hour entry-level training sessions to help you:
- Manage your family budget
- Help your children with their maths homework
- Prepare you for maths in the workplace (various)
- Access further qualifications at Level 1, Level 2 and higher
- Build your confidence in using maths
You can choose any or all of these, with more options coming along very soon.
When and where are they?
- Robin Park Leisure Centre, Wigan
- Spinners Mill, Leigh
- Other locations around the borough – this page will be updated with further venues as they are confirmed
- At times convenient to you
- Every week
How do they work?
- You pay NOTHING!
- You have a friendly and supportive tutor who personalises learning for YOU
- You receive a Certificate of Training
- You have the opportunity to do more short courses and PROGRESS
- Through our close partnership with Wigan Council, we can arrange REAL job interviews for REAL jobs
- We’ll even provide refreshments!
Do I qualify?
- Do you live in Greater Manchester?
- Are you aged 19 or over?
- Have you yet to achieve a Level 2 qualification in maths?
- It doesn’t matter if you are employed or unemployed
Interested? What next?
- Give Dave Smith a call for a friendly chat – 01942 762888
- Drop in to Robin Park Arena WN5 0UH, home of the Wigan Warriors, for a brew and a chat
- Register your interest below. Dave will give you a call back