Providing exceptional customer service and dealing with the more complex, sensitive and technical queries associated with a more senior member of staff
You will not only consistently deliver high quality products and services to customers, but also demonstrate exemplary behaviours at all times. Taking ownership and responsibility is essential, as is being a role model to colleagues.
You will learn to understand business practices, the customer journey and how to effect change. You will become efficient in gathering data and customer feedback in order to secure customer retention and loyalty.
“I always thought of myself as having good customer service skills, but being able to better understand business impacts and customer ‘drivers’, has allowed me to take this to the next level” (Customer Service Specialist)
What do I need?
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- To be an excellent communicator with a solutions focused approach
- The ability to attain Level 2 English and Maths if haven’t already
- Employment of 30+ hours per week
- An employer who will support your learning – an average of 6 hours per week
How will I learn?
- Online group workshops
- 1:1 face-to-face and online support
- Workplace observations and feedback
- Learning content and tasks on the Competence App
- Technology-rich evidence collection methods
How will I be assessed?
- Workplace observation with questioning (60 mins)
- A project (2500 words) with interview
- Professional discussion relating to portfolio of evidence (60 mins)
Duration and cost?
- 18 months
- FREE to you!
- Your employer can use the Apprenticeship Levy (if they pay into) or pay £200 +VAT