Delivering products, services and information to customers, demonstrating excellent communication and interactions
You will perfect your communication skills and knowledge of products and services (physical and digital), to support the team and wider organisation. You will be able to adapt your engagements with customers to different situations, whilst always maintaining the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
The knowledge, skills and behaviours you become accustomed to using, will place you perfectly for future line-management responsibilities and the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship.
“I started looking for a job to earn some money, but was drawn to this apprenticeship which would also give me a qualification. I can see me staying in retail as there are now promotion opportunities available to me.” (Customer Service Practitioner)
What do I need?
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- A solutions focused approach
- The ability to attain Level 1 English and Maths if haven’t already
- Employment of 30+ hours per week
- An employer who will support your learning – an average of 6 hours per week
How will I learn?
- Online group workshops
- 1:1 face-to-face and online support
- Workplace observations and feedback
- Learning content and tasks on the Competence App
- Technology-rich evidence collection methods
How will I be assessed?
- Workplace observation (60 mins)
- A showcase of your portfolio evidence
- Professional discussion (60 mins)
Duration and cost?
- 15 months
- FREE to you!
- Your employer can use the Apprenticeship Levy (if they pay into) or pay £175 +VAT